Aqua Lung is the name that first introduced the world to Scuba Diving more than 60 years ago when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan developed the first "Aqua-Lung".
The excitement and adventurous spirit of that first dive continues today and is reflected in Aqua Lung's dedication to quality and innovation in the manufacturing of the world's best professional and recreational scuba diving equipment.
Air Source III
The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, you’ll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life saving air in a moment’s notice.
Features and Benefits
• The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages
• The “Trim Grip” in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth
• Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the “Trim Grip”. This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver’s complete regulator for packing and traveling
• Uses a sturdy, yet comfortable Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece
• The inflator hose has been upgraded to a braided hose which is lighter weight and more pliable
• Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use
• Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won’t be inadvertently activated in strong currents
• Low-profile rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the “Trim Grip” or the lower unit
• Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the inflator hose
New for 2015
• The body is made from a new, more rugged material
• The oral inflator button and seal have been redesigned for ease of use and a better seal
• Comes standard with an “Anchor Line” keeping the Air Source streamlined to the BCD
Features and Benefits
• High-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces
• 39” high-visibility yellow, Aqua Flex hose
• Pneumatically-balanced to be ideally suited for a Legend over-balanced first stage
• The venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow when not in use
• Excellent coldwater performance due to highly efficient heat exchanger surrounding the valve
The CORE octopus provides the same great performance as the CORE primary second stage. Thanks to its highly efficient heat exchanger, it is up to the rigors of cold water diving. With its 39” hi-viz yellow hose and front cover, it will be ready to provide life-sustaining air in an out-of-air situation.
Features and Benefits
• The CORE octopus is pneumatically-balanced. This results in smooth, easy breathing
• The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
• Includes 39” yellow hose and yellow front cover
Sunrise Divers has been operating in Phuket, Thailand since 1999 logging thousands of dives all over the region. We know the area, we know the dive sites, we know the boats. Let us help you find the right trip!
A Real Dive Center With A Real Shop
Sunrise Divers is not just a pretty website. We are right here to help you with a PADI 5 Star shop, helpful and experienced staff, quality rental equipment and plenty of local knowledge. We hope to meet you in person!
Liveaboard Price Guarantee
We advertise all trips at the official rates agreed with the boat operators. If you are offered the same trip on the same liveaboard at a lower price, tell us! We promise to get you the best trip at the best possible price!
We Make Booking Liveaboards Easy
With our many years of experience, booking with Sunrise Divers is quick and easy. Got a question? We'll answer! Need to talk? Call us! Easy online booking with credit card payment is possible for most trips. We know the liveaboards and the area better than anyone!
Similan Island Thailand Liveaboards
Enjoy the Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock aboard the liveaboard Pawara. She is a one of a kind, custom built diving vessel that combines the modern amenities of today's living and Thai craftsmanship. Pawara is extremely spacious. With her 35 m [...]
Prices starting from 6425 / day
Hallelujah runs 4 night trips to the Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock through the season from mid October to end of April. The MV Hallelujah was a new arrival on the scene for the 2012 season, and has been one of our best selling boats for the [...]
Prices starting from 8750 / day
The Giamani is a higher class liveaboard offering 2, 4 and 6 day dive safaris in Thailand to Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, the Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock. Plus in 2018 there will be some trips in Myanmar. The boat was built in 1998 to IMO standar [...]
Prices starting from 11000 / day
Diving in Thailand and Myanmar - The luxury liveaboard Diva Andaman runs 6 night trips to the Similan Islands and also trips in the Mergui Archipelago. The boat was completed in 2009 and has been one of our most popular boats. Early booking is su [...]
Prices starting from 16600 / day
MV La Galigo is a traditional Indonesian style 2 mast Phinisi sailboat built of ironwood and teak in Bira, South Sulawesi in 2012. She is running year round trips in Komodo and Raja Ampat. There is space for 14 guests only, with several cabin typ [...]
Prices starting from 400 / day
MV Raja Manta was built in Thailand and launched in 2011. She moved to Indonesia to join the Blue Manta with trips starting August 2016. The Raja Manta is a high quality boat, modern and spacious and will take a maximum 20 guests on Indonesia tri [...]
Prices starting from 425 / day