Aqua Lung is the name that first introduced the world to Scuba Diving more than 60 years ago when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan developed the first "Aqua-Lung".
The excitement and adventurous spirit of that first dive continues today and is reflected in Aqua Lung's dedication to quality and innovation in the manufacturing of the world's best professional and recreational scuba diving equipment.
Air Source III
The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, you’ll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life saving air in a moment’s notice.
Features and Benefits
• The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages
• The “Trim Grip” in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth
• Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the “Trim Grip”. This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver’s complete regulator for packing and traveling
• Uses a sturdy, yet comfortable Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece
• The inflator hose has been upgraded to a braided hose which is lighter weight and more pliable
• Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use
• Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won’t be inadvertently activated in strong currents
• Low-profile rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the “Trim Grip” or the lower unit
• Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the inflator hose
New for 2015
• The body is made from a new, more rugged material
• The oral inflator button and seal have been redesigned for ease of use and a better seal
• Comes standard with an “Anchor Line” keeping the Air Source streamlined to the BCD
Features and Benefits
• High-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces
• 39” high-visibility yellow, Aqua Flex hose
• Pneumatically-balanced to be ideally suited for a Legend over-balanced first stage
• The venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow when not in use
• Excellent coldwater performance due to highly efficient heat exchanger surrounding the valve
The CORE octopus provides the same great performance as the CORE primary second stage. Thanks to its highly efficient heat exchanger, it is up to the rigors of cold water diving. With its 39” hi-viz yellow hose and front cover, it will be ready to provide life-sustaining air in an out-of-air situation.
Features and Benefits
• The CORE octopus is pneumatically-balanced. This results in smooth, easy breathing
• The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
• Includes 39” yellow hose and yellow front cover
Sunrise Divers has been operating in Phuket, Thailand since 1999 logging thousands of dives all over the region. We know the area, we know the dive sites, we know the boats. Let us help you find the right trip!
A Real Dive Center With A Real Shop
Sunrise Divers is not just a pretty website. We are right here to help you with a PADI 5 Star shop, helpful and experienced staff, quality rental equipment and plenty of local knowledge. We hope to meet you in person!
Liveaboard Price Guarantee
We advertise all trips at the official rates agreed with the boat operators. If you are offered the same trip on the same liveaboard at a lower price, tell us! We promise to get you the best trip at the best possible price!
We Make Booking Liveaboards Easy
With our many years of experience, booking with Sunrise Divers is quick and easy. Got a question? We'll answer! Need to talk? Call us! Easy online booking with credit card payment is possible for most trips. We know the liveaboards and the area better than anyone!
Similan Islands Liveaboards (Thailand)
The Dolphin Queen Khao Lak based liveaboard will suit those wanting a lower price Similan Islands trip. If you're backpacking or on a tight budget, this could be the one for you. Despite being a low price, Dolphin Queen is professionally run with [...]
Prices starting from 4950 THB / day
MV Andaman Tritan operates trips in the Similan islands and Richelieu Rock, and is a comfortable and very reasonably priced wooden hulled liveaboard boat launched in October 2002 and totally refurbished in 2014. She is 24.5m long and 5.5m wide. D [...]
Prices starting from 6125 THB / day
Bavaria is a brand new liveaboard launched in late 2015, based in Khao Lak and offering a mixed schedule of 3 or 6 night trips in Thailand and 6 night trips in Myanmar. The boat was designed by her German owner who has many years of experience he [...]
Prices starting from 6900 THB / day
Cruises in the Similan Islands / Richelieu Rock and also into Myanmar (Burma) with the liveaboard "Deep Andaman Queen". This stylish and comfortable liveaboard started operating in November 2003 and was operating in Thailand for 7 years before sp [...]
Prices starting from 7500 THB / day