The fun, travel-friendly Zuma will find favor with those divers who are tired of paying excess baggage fees. This ultra-light, weight-integrated, back inflation BC has everything you need, yet lacks weight and bulk. Once you lift it, you’ll feel for yourself that a size ML/LG weighs less than 2.2kg (4.75 lbs), with the airway and weight pockets included!
Features and Benefits
• Extremely lightweight
• Size ML/LG weighs less than 2.2kg (4.75 lbs)
• Great packability – flat or rolled
• Weight integration features the SureLock™ II (patented) mechanical lock and release system. The weight pockets align themselves, so just insert the pocket until it “clicks”. A simple, single pull of the release is all it takes to jettison the weights in an emergency.
• Innovative tank support system eliminates the need for a hard pack
• Lower tank band aligns with waist band.
• A valve strap pulls the top of the cylinder in towards the center of gravity transferring
the load to the hips and relieving the shoulders.
• Only 4 sizes are all that’s needed to cover from XXS to XXL
• Adjustable chest strap
• The two buckles ride on a rail system allowing the strap to be raised, lowered or removed
• Proprietary flat valves mean less bulk (patent pending)
• Fold-down, easy-access pocket
• Features 6 D-rings to attach accessories
• Includes attachment grommets for knife
• Right shoulder pull dump
• Lower right pull dump
• Sculpted padded shoulders
• Padded spine and lumbar support
• Optional non-ditch weight pockets that mount on the tank band (part number: 427085) can be purchased separately.
• Other options include the Airsource, Squeeze Lock knife and reflector kit.
The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material,it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it,it’s ready to go.
Features and Benefits
• SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe,single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock,your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged,the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
• A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage.
• Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion.
• The large,easy-to-access,utility pockets found on either side of the Pro HD have two-way zippers with zipper pulls. There is an attachment loop inside the left pocket.
• The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
• The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
• Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water.
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top,front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
• Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top,front of the lobe.
• A positioning strap allows you to set the Pro HD at your preferred height each time
• Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
• Features 5 stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories.
• Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
• Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use.
• Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
• The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
An Aqua Lung first! The Dimension i3 is a back inflation BC with an integrated i3 inflation/deflation system. The integrated Wrapture™ harness system (pat. pend.) allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. Loaded with features, this innovative buoyancy compensator is built with high quality materials keeping both comfort and style in mind.
Features and Benefits
• By placing the air cell behind them, the diver is more streamlined.
• The integrated i3 control system provides a single touch control for both inflation and deflation.
• Flat e-valves (pat. pend.) are very streamlined and effective.
• One-way design keeps water out.
• The multiple dump feature means that when you depress the i3 lever, all of the flat e-valves open at once! No more reaching for the wrong valve.
• Custom backpack is thin to keep cylinder close to your center of gravity and efficiently distributes the cylinder weight.
• The Wrapture™ Haness System works in conjunction with the shoulder swivel buckles (patented) to prevent ride-up and supports the weight pockets
• The patented SureLock™II weight system provides a simple, single pull release. Loading is as simple as insert and “click”.
• Pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy and stow.
• A strong retractor band is used to pull in the sides of the bladder while deflating.
• An adjustable chest strap can be raised and lowered on a rail system.
• HP and MP hose routings throught the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag.